Columbia SL4205
I love this jacket!I purchased it to replace a worn Columbia parka with a zip-out fleece liner. I was not sure if I would like it without the liner, but I actually find it better! I did buy it slightly large to accommodate a fleece underneath, so I can add one or two layers according to the temperature...which in CO changes throughout the day and as one travels into the mountains.I like the styling - the black is slimming and the cut is flattering. It also hides dirt well.Highly recommended!See all 2 customer reviews... A removable storm hood has a bonded brim to keep the snow out
Columbia SL4205 of your face Drawcords at the hem deliver on-the-fly fit adjustability. The richly textured dot-matrix fabric is embellished
Columbia SL4205 with fun satin piping and grommet details for a decidedly feminine alpine flair Machine Wash Cold Permanent Press, Powdered Detergent, Rinse Thoroughly, Wash Separately,
Columbia SL4205 Do
Columbia SL4205 Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Permanent Press Low, Iron Low, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Do Not Dry Clean Vietnam ... »»
Read more... » Check Price. 
No comments:
Post a Comment