Columbia WM3184
I ordered this jacket, and have mainly been wearing it layered with Columbia Mens Fast Trek Full Zip JacketEach of these products is INCREDIBLY lightweight, and amazingly warm for the weight. I've been wearing them late at night in the early Spring on the east coast (getting to 25 degrees or so with moderate wind) and been completely comfortable. I haven't gone skiing with them yet, but I plan to, and they would be incredibly comfortable and effective for that as well. Very comfortable, extremely compressible (for packing), and overall am extremely happy with the purchase.See all 2 customer reviews...
Columbia WM3184 Scrambling up an exposed scree field? Not to worry This windproof softshell’s got your back Inspired by the concept of emergency space blankets, the Omni-Heat thermal
Columbia WM3184 reflective liner captures and maintains your body heat, making
Columbia WM3184 the
Columbia WM3184 Sawyers Creek an average of 20-percent warmer and yet still supremely breathable Vietnam Omni-Shield advanced repellency ... »»
Read more... » Check Price. 
No comments:
Post a Comment