Columbia SL7005
I recently moved from Arizona to Maryland. As you might guess, the climate change is a bit drastic for a girl who has been used to wearing sandals year-round for a while now. This jacket is really cozy and does a great job of protecting me from the weather. One of my favorite features is the added cuff that protects your arms from wind. I looked around at a lot of jackets before buying this one and to me, it seemed to be the best value for what it offers. The only reason I give it four stars is because I wish it came with a hood.See all 11 customer reviews...
Columbia SL7005 Featuring luxuriously soft fabric and extreme lightweight warmth, this performance-packed
Columbia SL7005 jacket cancels out the cold with a decidedly feminine flourish
Columbia SL7005 It’s Omni-Shield advanced water repellant and packs extraordinary heat retention thanks to Omni-Heat thermal insulation and thermal reflective technology Super soft fabric and pretty pleating on the chest elevate the luxe
Columbia SL7005 factor, while lush high pile on the interior collar enhances coziness 3-point Interchange system Omni-Shield advanced repellency ... »»
Read more... » Check Price. 
No comments:
Post a Comment