Friday, August 5, 2011

Where to get Columbia Unisex CW006006 Tailwhip Black and Silver-Tone Digital Sports Watch

Columbia Sportswear CW006006

This watch is great! It is very easy to use, and the functions are just what I wanted. The interval timer and chronograph timer are great and useful when I am teaching in my physical education class or doing Kettlebell. This watch looks great and I am very happy with it. A must buy!!See all 1 customer reviews... Built for pure function and simple style, the Columbia® Tailwhip watch was designed to meet fundamental needs on the water or on the trail Additional features such as a 100-hour chronograph and a hydration alarm speak directly to the needs of more committed adventure racers. The rugged shell stands up to whatever you can dish out, and features like lap memory and interval Columbia Sportswear CW006006 timers for set you up Columbia Sportswear CW006006 for all your standard outdoor training Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M) Columbia Sportswear CW006006 10 run data storage (total time, best lap, average Columbia Sportswear CW006006 lap) ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment