Friday, August 5, 2011

Check this out! Columbia Women's Mighty Lite Vest

Columbia WL1019

I had been looking everywhere for a black vest - but not wanting to spend hundreds on some of the name brands. Both my husband and I own several styles of Columbia jackets, both thin and thick, so I know Columbia is a good name. I ordered a Large because I wanted it to fit right if I wore a hoody underneath. It fits like a dream....with or without a hoody underneath. What's great is that it is warm, without feeling like bubble wrap and bulky. It is a great vest! If you are thinking about it....think no more and purchase...you won't regret it!See all 3 customer reviews... Elegant arched baffling combines with a Columbia WL1019 great fit and all the right features, including Omni-Shield advanced repellency and an ingenious inner-hand-pocket tab that snaps closed over your keys to keep them secure. This Columbia WL1019 über-light and warm vest is an all-season staple that’ll keep your core toasty from spring surf check to chilly fall scramble across the scree It’s packing 80 grams of Omni-Heat thermal insulation, which has Columbia WL1019 the highest Columbia WL1019 heat retention in the industry, along with a soft down-like feel and 50 percent recycled content Interior security pocket Omni-Shield advanced repellency ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment