Friday, August 5, 2011

Where to purchase Columbia Women's Just Right Woven Pant

Columbia AL8597

I love the comfort and flattering fit of these pants so much I bought a 2nd pair in a different color. The fabric is lightweight and allows for unhindered movement, not heavy and binding like denim or non-stretch materials. I tried this pant on in a store first before buying online and found that a size smaller than I would normally wear fit great. With the cinch at the bottom of the pant leg there's no need to adjust the hem length. All in all, an incredibly comfortable pant for casual and active wear.0 of 4 people found the following review helpful. The body skimming Columbia AL8597 fit is flattering and functional and the adjustable leg hem cinches up or down on a whim, making the Just Columbia AL8597 Right Woven Pant ultra versatile Pull these on in the morning to get those early errands done in style and you might just leave Columbia AL8597 them Columbia AL8597 on all day Pair them with a technical baselayer and hoodie for a mid-day amble on the local trail or add a cute tee and a fun scarf to meet friends at the your favorite watering hole Vietnam Flex fit, mid rise ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment