Friday, August 5, 2011

Where to purchase Columbia Sportswear Women's Alpine Attitude Down Jacket

Columbia SL4005

This jacket is super warm and toasty. I got the black one and it is fashion forward and warm at the same time. I needed something for the Philly cold and I am a wimp in the cold! This seems like it will be the ideal coat!I wish it weighed a little less for transport but I cannot wait to use it!Thanks go columbia for creating quality gear. I feel like I am in good hands.1 of 1 people found the following review helpful. Pant connect tabs allow Columbia SL4005 you to attach jacket to pants for one-piece-caliber warmth An adjustable powder Columbia SL4005 skirt keeps stray powder out and snaps back to the jacket’s lining when Columbia SL4005 not needed The water repellent polyester sateen fabric is super luxe, with embossed satin Columbia SL4005 piping and rich faux fur detail for fun, feminine winter styling that excels both on and off the mountain Omni-Heat thermal reflective Omni-Shield advanced repellency ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment