Friday, August 5, 2011

What is that Columbia Women's Black Diamond Dash Parka

Columbia SL7003

I was looking for three things in a winter jacket - warm, water-repellent, and not too bulky. This liner-shell combo fit the bill perfectly, while adding some neat features like the removable hood, thumb holes, cooling underarm zippers, and plenty of zippered storage. I am short but stocky and usually wear a petite 10. I ordered the medium in black with the raspberry liner and it fits very well, though the arms are a bit too long for me. No problem, I roll up the sleeves on the shell an inch (the cuffs are velcro-adjustable--there are a number of adjustments via zipper, velcro, and elastic pull cords all over both shell and liner). The Omni-heat liner in the inner jacket ... A removable liner can be worn on its own or Columbia SL7003 inside the shell for additional warmth. For keeping the pace on the steep and deep, the Columbia® Black Diamond Dash™ Omni-Heat® women's parka combines killer Columbia SL7003 performance with coolly lethal style The waterproof and breathable Omni-Tech® fabric technology uses Columbia SL7003 microporous membranes to keep water from penetrating the fabric while allowing perspiration to escape Underarm venting Columbia SL7003 3-point Interchange system ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment