Friday, August 5, 2011

Oh Gee Columbia Men's Carabineer II Parka

Columbia WM7099

When I got this jacket, I thought they shipped me the wrong one, as it is much thinner than expected. But that's not a bad thing, this jacket is very warm. I cannot keep it on inside very long, as I get way too hot. I really like the jacket so far, as it's stylish, very warm, not big and bulky. I also found a good deal on amazon.com for $195. I would recommend this jacket for a sale price, but not for $280 (full price), that's just too much.1 of 1 people found the following review helpful. The fully seam-sealed, waterproof breathable shell keeps Mother Nature's bad moods off your back Columbia's Carbineer II Parka is really 3 jackets in one The 700 fill-power liner can be worn as a stand-alone jacket or zipped Columbia WM7099 into the shell to form a tough, warm, Columbia WM7099 weatherproof mega-jacket.Product FeaturesMaterial: [shell] 100% nylon enthuse ripstop, 2.5 l; [shell lining] 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester mesh; [liner] nylon shadow ripstopInsulation: removable liner 550 fill downFabric Waterproof Rating: Columbia WM7099 not specifiedFabric Breathability Rating: not specifiedFit: Center Back Length: Length: Venting: shell underarm ventsPowder Skirt: noPockets: shell 2 front, 1 chestSeams: Wrist Gaiters: yes, criticallyHood: Liner-Compatible: Columbia WM7099 yes, removable down liner includedWeight: Recommended Use: Skiing, winter wearManufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime Omni-Shield advanced repellency liner Zip-in Interchange system ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment