Friday, August 5, 2011

Find this useful Columbia Men's Powder Bowl Parka

Columbia WM7103

OK, first of all, I absolutely hate the cold, any type of cold weather I try to avoid.Secondly, I've never gone skiing because of point one above.So finally decided to try skiing and spent over a month researching all the gear I needed to buy, number 1 priority being stay warm.All I can say is I am very glad to have had this up at 11,000 feet, 5'F, snow showers and 20 mph winds. This jacket will keep you warm, comfortable and dry with nothing else but a base layer on!!! I have to admit, when the temp was more like 20'F and the sun was out, I was sweating!!! Normally in Houston, if its 60'F, i'd be wearing a ... Constructed with Omni-Tech waterproof breathable fabric and OmniHeat insulation, this 3-in-1 shell-and-liner combo is ready to shelter you from alpine storms and cold temperatures.Product FeaturesMaterial: [shell] nylon, polyester; [shell lining] 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester meshInsulation: [zip-in liner] Columbia WM7103 Omni-Heat thermal insulationFabric Columbia WM7103 Waterproof Rating: 20,000 mmFabric Breathability Rating: 10,000 g/mFit: regularCenter Back Length: 30.5 inLength: Venting: shell undearm zipsPowder Skirt: yes, removablePockets: shell 2 front, 1 internal, 1 Columbia WM7103 media, liner 2 frontSeams: Yes, critical seams tapedWrist Gaiters: Hood: yes, fulltimeLiner-Compatible: yes, zip-out liner includedRECCO: noWeight: Recommended Columbia WM7103 Use: Skiing, snowboardingManufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Skip the chairlift lines and hike to the ridge in your Columbia's Powder Bowl Parka to receive your well-earned face shots Zip-in Interchange system Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable and critically seam sealed ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment