Friday, August 5, 2011

Order online Columbia Women's Anytime Full Zip Hoodie

Columbia AL6013

I was lucky to catch this item on sale just when the zipper on my old black hoodie broke. I decided to invest in a nicer hoodie this time in the hopes it will last longer than a year. I am very happy with this item. The fabric is lightweight and comfy and provides good ventilation. I bought the black, and it looks very nice. Columbia items tend to run a little small so, while I often wear a large in tops, the medium in this jacket is perfect. I love the thumb holes, and the nice thing about Columbia is the arms and torso are a little longer than in other brands, which is great for me since I ... Delicious Swift knit pique and supple smooth-faced jersey combine to deliver a dynamic hoodie with textural interest, adorable design details and a perfect performance Columbia AL6013 package for all your active endeavors Sun-rejecting and quick-wicking, this little wonder moves sweat away from your body Columbia AL6013 to keep you comfortable when things heat up The lightweight silhouette has a sweetly feminine Columbia AL6013 appeal while asymmetrical seaming details add punch and personality Omni-Shade® UPF 50 sun protection Columbia AL6013 Sri Lanka ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment