Friday, August 5, 2011

I have this Columbia Sportswear Women's Whirlibird Parka

Columbia WL7108

Just bought the coat and was able to use it in the northeastern we just had. With winds 20 to 30 MPH (and I live around open fields), this coat kept me warm.The complaint I have it that the sizing chart is off. I am a 10/12 and bought a large - the coat was a little snug that if you have several layers (I did not), it would be a tight fit. Wish the hood had a draw string.See all 9 customer reviews... This Columbia WL7108 rock-solid 3-in-1 parka is legendarily hardworking and now updated with Omni-Heat for Columbia WL7108 even more powder-blasting warmth Columbia WL7108 Stash goggles in roomy interior pockets, get toasty with two external handwarmer zip pockets, and store valuables in a zip pocket at the chest for easy access. The taffeta liner sports flattering angular seam lines and doubles as a sleek lightweight jacket when worn alone Machine Wash Cold Gentle, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Remove Promptly, Iron Low, Do Not Use Fabric Columbia WL7108 Softener, Do Not Dry Clean Omni-Heat thermal insulated and thermal reflective ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment