Friday, August 5, 2011

Kool Columbia Women's Anytime 1/2 Zip Hoodie Knit Top

Columbia AL6008

This jacket is designed for sun protection not for warmth. I just purchased this jacket and I love it. So far I have worn it on an all day hike and on a bike ride. In both situations, it protected me from the sun and also kept me cool. I especially like the long sleeves with thumbholes. I was able to protect the back of my hands while I biked.See all 2 customer reviews... High-performing fabric with ray-busting UPF 50 sun protection keeps the elements at bay while Omni-Wick® advanced evaporation pulls moisture quickly away from your body to maintain optimum comfort levels at all times Comfy Columbia AL6008 thumbholes and a body skimming fit create a streamlined shape that moves seamlessly from coffee shop to trail and back again. Subtle color-blocking adds fun and interest while the half-zip pulls down far enough to allow ample ventilation when intensity Columbia AL6008 cranks up Machine Columbia AL6008 Wash Cold Gentle, Wash Separately, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Remove Promptly, Iron Low, Do Not Use Columbia AL6008 Fabric Softener, If Present Do Not Iron Decal, Do Not Dryclean Sri Lanka ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment