Columbia SL7002
I had very high expectations for this product and I was shocked when I was not disappointed at all. My main reason for getting this coat was because I get very cold, especially when the cold northern wind starts in New England. With this coat you are not able to feel the wind at all. I still wear a sweatshirt under it because I have been so used to doing that but usually I find myself too hot so I tried it with just a cami when I was shoveling snow during a blizzard and it still kept me warm. I will say that with my sweatshirt the medium is the perfect size, with most coats I have a little ... Baker cold snap, you require
Columbia SL7002 a killer performance
Columbia SL7002 parka like this one thats super warm yet breathable and wont weigh you down Zip-closed hand pockets, a mesh goggle pocket, and security pockets stash all your stuff securely. Interior comfort cuffs provide a great fit, while
Columbia SL7002 thumbholes up the security factor Underarm venting 3-point
Columbia SL7002 Interchange system ... »»
Read more... » Check Price. 
No comments:
Post a Comment