Friday, August 5, 2011

Where to get Columbia Men's Omni Heat Match Play Jacket

Columbia WM4027

I needed a lightweight jacket because I get in and out of a car all day. I needed warmth because it gets pretty cold here in the Northeast. I needed both wind and rain protection because I am on the road and can't switch coats. This jacket does it all. I was amazed just how warm this jacket keeps me. You can wear it with just a shirt on underneath and you are good to go when the temp is as low as 35 degrees. Since I have to work in temperatures as low as 20 degrees, just layer a thin garment underneath. I have not had a chance to play golf with it yet, since most people don't play ... Hardcore golfers don’t play when it’s sunny; they play when Columbia WM4027 they can Columbia WM4027 The liner also features Omni-Heat thermal reflective technology, which boosts Columbia WM4027 heat retention by an average of 20 percent Columbia WM4027 Active fit. It has 4-way comfort stretch It has 3-point interchange ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment