Friday, August 5, 2011

Order online Columbia Men's Portage Glacier Down Jacket

Columbia SM5454

I live in NW Alaska and walk a mile to work everyday. The temperatures have been relatively mild, hovering around zero and this coat doesn't keep me warm. I use it as a shell, wearing a vest and hooded sweat shirt under it. I haven't had to deal with winds much above 30 mph yet, can't wait. My old REI parka vastly out performs this one, but after 15 years I thought I would replace it. Doubt this coat will make even close to that life span. I'll keep the REI around for when it gets really nasty.0 of people found the following review helpful. 14 ounces of 550-fill duck down stand between you and the icy elements, as well as an Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining, which boosts heat retention Columbia SM5454 by an average of 20 percent It’s made from a rugged, heavyweight polyester blend that lends uncompromising protection and a bulletproof, urban-bomber Columbia SM5454 feel Omni-Shield advanced repellency Columbia SM5454 keeps wet weather out, while removable faux fur around the collar adds Columbia SM5454 a final arctic flourish. Omni-Shield advanced repellency Removeable faux fur ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment