Friday, August 5, 2011

Buying cheap Columbia Men's Garnet Bowl Parka

Columbia SM7318

The coat is very lightweight. My first impression was that it is thinner than I expected. So, I took the dogs for a walk in slightly windy 30 degree weather. It was warmer than I expected, after seeing how lightweight/thin it is. There appears to be some technology behind the construction that makes a lightweight coat feel warm and comfortable.It is a nice coat to wear in cold temperatures without feeling like you are going to bump into everything and knock it over due to the bulkiness. I still want to test this when the temps get down into the teens (the lowest it gets where I live). I will update the review when it gets that cold again.See ... Layer it under a Columbia SM7318 heavier shell during extreme blizzard conditions, or wear it solo and know that you're protected with moisture-fighting Omni-Shield® advanced Columbia SM7318 repellency. Despite the Columbia SM7318 Columbia SM7318 sunshine, clear winter days have been known to dip way below zero Stay warm on the mountain or on the trail in the lightweight, exceptionally warm Columbia® Chugach™ Omni-Heat® men's down bomber Columbia Omni-shield with critically taped seams Machine wash cold, mild detergent, tumble dry, do not bleach or iron ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment