Columbia Sportswear CA008030
Cons: Not only soes it have a very uncomfortable hard rubber/plastic band, but it keeps terrible time losing about ten minutes every 72 hours!! Do not buy this watch. Furthermore, this rather large watch is just too bulky looking.[How is this a "Unisex" watch... okay if you're a GB Packer linebacker in drag!] Looks like a cheap watch, which in some circles I suppose it is meant to be. The orange face is, actually, difficult to see. I thought it would be a "cool" thing to wear. It is not. But, then, either am I.See all 1 customer reviews... Simple, clean lines fit in equally well in urban settings or when trekking to more far-flung
Columbia Sportswear CA008030 locales.. Equally at home in the office or on the trail, the modern Urbaneer was inspired by classic field watches of old A powerful luminous dial on this piece makes telling time easy under any conditions Luminous hands; 24
Columbia Sportswear CA008030 hour time Outside
Columbia Sportswear CA008030 minute
Columbia Sportswear CA008030 track ... »»
Read more... » Check Price. 
No comments:
Post a Comment