Columbia WL5004
This jacket is my new favorite- I was a bit apprehensive buying clothes online, but this one worked out great. I wear it constantly and I am going to have to get another in black or brown (although, I do love the blue). It goes with almost everything. It's warm and cozy and just the right thickness. I live in the SF Bay Area. It's not overly hot nor is it too thin to do any good-- It's really just right.0 of people found the following review helpful. In the high-alpine chill, the heat coming off the campfire won’t warm up the inside of your tent, but this super-light Omni-Heat jacket will It’s packing 80 grams of Omni-Heat thermal insulation, which has the highest
Columbia WL5004 heat
Columbia WL5004 retention in the industry, along with a soft down-like feel and 50 percent recycled content Elegant arched baffling combines with a great fit and all the right features, including Omni-Shield advanced
Columbia WL5004 repellency and soft comfort cuffs with thumbholes for added security Made in Vietnam
Columbia WL5004 Omni-Shield advanced repellency ... »»
Read more... » Check Price. 
No comments:
Post a Comment