Columbia SL4006
I live in Southeast Idaho and work at the national laboratory there. I am an utter wuss in the cold. Currently, the wind chill temperature is -14 degrees F, steady 15mph wind. Winter is only getting started. Even at -14 with that wind, I am snug and warm. I cannot feel the wind at all. One hat, one scarf, cami, long-sleeved shirt, and gloves for the hands. My favorite feature is the cuff that slides over the thumb. Slide a glove over that and there is no air getting through there. The jacket is true-sized and light-weight, fits at hip. I do not feel like a marshmallow in it, but it has that wonderful puffy warmth. Great product from Columbia, ... This super smooth Omni-Tech puffy meets every style and
Columbia SL4006 technical requirement to a tee
Columbia SL4006 When we say "best," we mean it 700 fill-power down provides insane insulation, and Omni-Heat thermal reflective boosts heat retention by an average of 20 percent
Columbia SL4006 Omni-Heat
Columbia SL4006 thermal reflective 2-way comfort stretch ... »»
Read more... » Check Price. 
No comments:
Post a Comment