Columbia WM6364
February Snow in Manhattan, NY (25 - 35 deg)Feb 8, 2011I wore it for 3 straight days, Feb 3rd to Feb 6th, 2011, in NYC, before returning to NC. I purchased this with the intention of not wearing a heavy coat in Manhattan, NY, which I never did. I wore long underwear, blue jeans, wool socks, t shirt, thin wool sweater, and this jacket, along with scarf and gloves. I did not freeze in 25 to 35 degree weather, but neither was I warm. When the wind blew, I really felt it on my arms. At this point, I shivered and was not warm. Hence, it cannot replace a heavy coat. But without the wind, I managed to stay warm. ... What’s its secret? It’s all in the technology Zip closed
Columbia WM6364 security pockets
Columbia WM6364 are barely there thanks to our zipper-hiding Invizzip, while clean style lines throughout add to the Thermodynamic’s go-anywhere, do-anything appeal. Plus, Omni-Shield advanced repellency means that precipitation simple beads
Columbia WM6364 and runs off Pocket zippers feature Invizzip
Columbia WM6364 Omni-Shield advanced repellency ... »»
Read more... » Check Price. 
No comments:
Post a Comment