Friday, August 5, 2011

Buying Columbia Men's Glacier To Glade III Parka

Columbia WM7097

After just one day of wearing this coat I'm pretty confident that it's pretty much what I was hoping it would be. -25ºC windy and snowing outside, I wore this coat and just my dress shirt and tie (plus my combo clava) as I rode my bike to work, and I was still warm. However, I find it strange that the zipper is on the wrong side.See all 3 customer reviews... From downpours to wet-snowflake whiteouts, the Glacier To Glade’s got your back. Our advanced Omni-Tech® microporous coating on the shell simultaneously keeps outside moisture in Columbia WM7097 check and promotes interior airflow Featuring a design facelift and a new Omni-Shield® goosedown liner, the Glacier To Glade continues to heat up high-alpine Columbia WM7097 dashes and powder-filled forest romps Omni-Shield Columbia WM7097 Columbia WM7097 advanced repellency liner ... »» Read more...

» Check Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment