Columbia TM6752
Excellent, light and fits weel, but I am XL and I fit better in a XXL, so choose a higher size than usual.0 of people found the following review helpful. Quick-drying polyester Mountain jersey fabric
Columbia TM6752 offers great moisture
Columbia TM6752 management and breathability, while an antimicrobial treatment resists odor and stays fresh for the long haul Active fit. A technically superior tee for
Columbia TM6752 layering or wearing alone Antimicrobial Omni-Shade®
Columbia TM6752 sun protection; UPF 15 ... »»
Read more... » Check Price. 
Such tees are very much comfortable be it for men or women. I keep buying such tees for my husband and myself. The best thing that we do together is going to the gym and I shop for both of us. This is a good tee and I am going to buy it for us. It will look good with my Workout Leggings as well.
ReplyDelete